Rajdhani Florist Customer Care Review

Its a fake website ..i ordered online ..my order no was 37847 .. No response once the payment was done, nobody picks your phone..

Poor customer service
Review #953599 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer953599.

Rajdhani Florist Delivery Service Review

Rajdhani florist service was good in the past years. Now its pathetic.

No product delivery on time. Customer card representatives are rude and no support to help the customer.

Order processing issue
Review #901429 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer901429.

Rajdhani Florist in Dekalb, Illinois - DO Not Order from rajdhaniflorist.com

This has FAQ service, They are not deliver my order after I had payment online and they are not taking my phone also.

Please do not order from rajdhaniflorist.com

They are not believable person. They have all wrong commitment and very poor facility

=====================================

================================================

Bad quality
Review #843813 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer843813.

Rajdhani Florist - What is shown in the picture of product is not being delivered.

I had sent flowers to my sister 2 days ago. I had ordered on the online with product code 954 which showed 24 roses basket with leaves and green foliage which looked attractive.

When my sister showed it to me there were only leaves surrounding the roses and no other green foliage. This is not fair as I ordered thinking the product will be delivered as per the picture. Get your act together. I had similar incident in the past.

Also their communication process is not good as regards tracking order, calling the customer service etc. I may not use them again.

I didn’t like
Product delivered is different
Bad quality
Review #580522 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer580522.

Sick and Pathetic Rajdhani Florist and it services across INDIA

Hi,I had placed some ordered worth Rs. 1130 from Rajdhani Florist (http://rajdhaniflorist.com) to be deI had placed some ordered worth Rs.

1130 from Rajdhani Florist (http://rajdhaniflorist.com) to be delivered on Mother's Day i.e. 12 May 2013 by 4:00 PM. I called up to confirm and I was assured that the order will be delivered positively by 6:00 PM. I kept calling them but nobody is even picking up the phone and the order hasn't been delivered yet.

Even though they have stated on their website the helpline numbers between 10 AM to 10 PM but no one picks the call. Their is no status update done online. I even tried calling their destination number without any response. Below are the numbers 011-42486091, 9911225256, 9305072055 My mother hasn't received the gift and their website also don't provide any delivery status updates.This has ruined a special occasion - it would have been fine even if they had given an assurance by attending my calls that it would be delivered today or tomorrow.

Please let me know what action can be taken against them. More than the loss of money, they have spoiled the charm of the day.Thanks and RegardsEkta

Read

I have ordered rakhis cost of 600 to my brother but not delivered yet ...no one picked the call no one responding mails... its really bad service company

Hi All, Do not use rajdhaniflorist.com to send gifts. I used it 3 days ago to send flowers & cake to my wife.

But not only the order reached late but the cake was stale & hard.

This has severely hampered my reputation at my in-laws place. I have decided to go away with this vendor in future.

ektakanojia
Review #344134 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Rajdhani Florist - Didn't get the valentine gift ordered by husband

my husband has ordered the valentine special gift through Rajdhani Florist & Decorator, Delhi, and they haven't deliver yet. company just dont have respect for customer's feelings.

and for entire day their phone lines were busy. totally disappointing, waste of money. this company's carelessness ruined our special day, they should aware and do have respect for customers emotions. my husband is out of country for while, thats why he planned this valentine special gift for me, and when he tried the company's contact person and other help lines - all are busy.

my husband felt so bad, he was probably planning this gift since so long, and Rajdhani Florist & Decorator, Delhi just ruined our valentine.

Tags
Loss
Review #323650 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer323650.